Hi, I'm Eric...
I've worked in the Hudson Valley region since 2004 as a Paramedic and the basis of my work has been helping people on the worst days of their lives. If I've walked away from the COVID pandemic with any lesson, it would be that I need some balance and I've decided that I want to shift into helping people on the best days of their lives. There's no better way for me to do that than to turn my passion for photography into a line of work. While I continue to serve as a Paramedic in the area, I'll be adding to my repertoire by capturing your most cherished memories on the image sensor of time.
I'll be with you every step of the way in protecting and preserving your special moments in time. I'm very used to working in high pressure situations where quick decisions make all the difference. You won't have to stress, I'll keep everything on schedule and moving seamlessly. We will get all the shots you want, without you feeling like you're stuck all day on a photoshoot. I like to keep things light and comical. I can make you laugh, and it will shine through in the pictures.
What is your style of photography?
A dash of this and a dash of that! A little bit fine art and a little bit photo journalistic. If it suits your style I'm ALWAYS up for something experimental, be it black and white film, infrared, high grain and distortion. Ultimately it comes down to what you want to capture. I adapt my style to suit your needs.
Will you travel?
Absolutely! We can discuss the particulars of your idea, but no matter where you decide to host, I'd love to be a part of it.
How do I get my images?
Photography is best appreciated when printed and displayed. My packages are geared towards this end. Whether it's a stunning piece of wall art, or a timeless photo album, I'll work with you to create and design the best piece of art for you. Of course, edited digital images will be made available to you for sharing on socials. All packages include an online gallery of all of your edited images which you can use at your leisure.
- I am the anti-pretentious photographer. While I consider myself an artist with my own vision and style, you're hiring me to work for you, and I'm going to give you the product you are paying me for. If during our consultation it seems like I'm not the right fit for what you want, I'll do my best to help you find someone who is more aligned with your vision. No hard feelings.
- I like to push boundaries and break rules. I'm not bound by dogma or what "should" be done. I don't do excuses, I only seek solutions. If there's a want, I'll work to find a way to make it happen.
- If you consider yourself to be a little bit quirky, maybe even a bit Mad Hatter bonkers... we will probably get along really well.
- I like to experiment. Going along with breaking the rules, if you want to do something non-traditional, I'm all about it. Elopement miles into the woods, retro high contrast grainy black and white film shoots, jumping out of a plane (not really, I have *some* limits). I'm in.
- I'm "technically" an ordained minister, so I can legally marry you as well. No extra charge.
Ready to get started?
Let's connect and make your dream a reality.